Our experienced licensed arborists will inspect your trees to determine health of the tree and identify any safety concerns. Our assessment will also include analyses of site conditions which may adversely stress the tree making it more susceptible to pests and diseases. We will discuss options for treatment with you to determine what will best fit your needs and the needs of the tree.
Options for treatment may include:
- Supporting better tree health by improving site conditions surrounding the tree that encourage natural healthy conditions for tree growth
- Routine maintenance practices that encourage healthy growth
- Pruning to improve light penetration, air flow, health, and safety
- Replacement of tree with a species which is better suited for the site
- Application of pesticides or chemicals is an option used on a limited basis to control insects and/or diseases that cannot be controlled by other means.